Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

So I found this cake mold... my dad is a fireman... I thought it fit. So he got a fireman cake. He should be used to such things. I swear for every Birthday and Christmas since I can remember we have given him something that has to do with firefighting. This is mostly the reason that we could probably make a Christmas village with just firehouses. Why buy the rest of the village if the firehouse is different than the ones you already have? We have an extra "fire safe" village. And no, I looked already, Walmart doesn't have a firehouse in their village collection this year. I'll just have to take my business elsewhere for that item. (Shh... don't tell Walmar that.)

Dad got to have a pretty relaxing day after church, he watched tv in his room for a bit, while Mom made us steak and mushrooms. (Well she made it for him, but I love it too...) He got a 3 ton jack and a monetary donation from Grandma. And, another dinner at the restaurant of his choice! What a lucky man!










No comments: