Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Fact #2


Well, kids, today's random fact is about how I eat candy... You can thank Dave at work for this one. I knew I did it, but this guy likes to tease me about how I eat. I'm pretty sure he would make fun of this.


Meg's Candy Eating Rule...


Candy that comes in small pieces that are of a variety of colors may not be eaten until it has been sorted. Yes, you heard that correctly. Sorted into colors... After that the rules depend on the mood of the day. Sometimes I eat all of one color (usually the color that has the least amount or if its sweethearts the green ones get eaten first because I don't like them), sometimes I eat them so that there are always equal amounts of each color...
I've pretty much always done this... I think there is a good chance that it was a learned thing from my mom, and also the small amount of OCD that runs in our family. I do slightly blame it on the movie "The Wedding Planner". Steve the doctor, when asked why he only eats the brown m&m's, replies," I figure they have less artificial flavoring because chocolate is already brown." That also helped prompt the sorting, brown m&m's usually get eaten first for that reason...

1 comment:

Pianojo said...

I eat the brown ones first for the very same reason!!!!