Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Killer In Training.... KIT!


I just realized that I haven't posted anything about the new PUPPY!!! I don't know how I forgot to do such a thing! Well maybe it was more of watching the evil child so that she doesn't have an accident in the house... or bite off my toe! Yes she has a toe fettish. And as all small things are, she's cutest when she's sleeping. And she is a snuggler. Every night she falls asleep on someone's lap. She's a bit spoiled. And well... She's just plain stinking cute. All my good pictures are on my phone.
At the present moment Kit is two days shy of being 8 weeks old... and she is sassy! If you tell her not to do something she often retorts with a sound that is very similar to a little kid talking back. But we LOVE this puppy! This weeks newest thing with her is the laser pen. She chases the red dot all day long. I love it when she tries to bite at it and can't figure out why nothing is there. She's just cute! and I can't say that enough! She sounds like a lot of trouble, but apparently I love trouble then!

No comments: