Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scarves?!

So the other day, I was talking to a friend and we were talking about scarves... at the time I was thinking that they were a bit silly. Nay! I bought my first non-functional, purely "cute" scarf last night on a whim. I LOVE it!!! So I'm wearing it right now, just because I can! You know what I love about them? You can wear it with anything and it kind of dresses it up. Well maybe not sweats! So that is my post today, my silly silly post. So on that note I must appologize to the scarf community, I now understand the love.

4 comments:

Pianojo said...

Yea scarves! I bought one too! I want more.......

Anonymous said...

Is it green? Because then you could be the girl in the green scarf! Ha ha. Just kidding.

Melina said...

Your right about scarves. I own two. I had to buy the second one, which is purple, because my husband hated the first. It's a Collingwood scarf. I wore it to church one day and he sat on the other side of the aisle. He's a Carlton supporter. Typical!

memmenkay said...

I do love it! It's navy (sorry Nikki) I wore it on a date the other day, I think it was a hit.