Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jack-o-Lanterns?!

When asked about fall what do you think of? I think of two things, crunching leaves (one of my favorite sounds) and PUMPKINS! I love carving pumpkins. So when I was asked on a date to carve pumpkins, you bet I said yes! While they were all really cute pumpkins, mine and Wylie's was the best. Our redneck pumpkin turned out to look like Sloth from Goonies. I love the ears! And the teeth, Wylie came up with the teeth idea. The one next to it was a cute idea as well, the two people that made that pumpkin called it the "B" pumpkin because their names both started with B. It is cute! and the shapes are all B's. I never would have thought to do that!

And then we have the cute pig made by Darla and Darren, it turned out way cool! I never would have thought to do that one either! Guess I should stick to my photography skills for my creative outlet! It was the perfect way to get me in the fall mood, now I just want to go jump in the leaves!


No comments: