Monday, June 7, 2010

View from my window…

DSC_0144 copy I have to say that I love the new apartment. A big part of the reason is that I get to this view most every night. Tonight was just a little bit better than the usual, because it had just finished raining when this stunning sunset showed up.  I absolutely LOVE it!

Oh, by the way, I moved. Not very far. Same complex, just different apartment. It faces West instead of East, which is how we were privileged with tonight’s picture. Also, I started a new job a few weeks ago at Procter and Gamble. They are opening a new plant in Bear River City, its a 40 minute commute. But I don’t mind it. The nice thing is that I drive passed my parents house to get to work, so I get to stop in and see them a few times a week. Its nice to see them more often, makes being away from them easier. Work is great, I love it and I’m learning so much.  I’m a plant technician, I get to do the maintenance on the machines and also work the product through the line. Its definitely a learning experience! I don’t think I studied this much all through college. The funny thing is that I have a degree in English… This is a job suited for an engineer… Haha! Definitely something my Michigan cousins would be better equipped at! Speaking of studying… my bed is calling. All this learning is wearing me out!

1 comment:

Tayna said...

Beautiful picture!