Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pictures…

I have noticed two things… One: I am really bad at blogging as of late (as of ever, actually) and Two: I haven’t taken many non-client pictures for a long time. So to work on both of these, I’m going to start at least posting a picture a day (disclaimer: if I actually do a real blog entry there may not be a new picture that day…) So here we go with picture #1. 

I decided to take a walk today, funny thing is that I drove to my walk… But my walk had a different purpose than just exercisinDSC_0186 copyg and getting out of my apartment. I live pretty close to down town Logan, the historic part of Logan. It has so many interesting pieces and I feel they are often taken for granted. I happen to love interesting light designs and this one is a winner. Look at all that detail! How in the world can someone walk by this everyday and not notice it? Truly stunning..

No comments: