Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Basements and Neighbors… and dumb doors…

I think someone has put a curse on me… in the past two days I’ve been “’locked out” three times. These are the first instances of me being locked out in the last 4 months of living here! Someone is really happy about locking my door. The first two times I was able to crawl through the window, thank goodness for basement apartments! My neighbor, Wylie, got a good laugh watching me crawl in on one of these occasions. Today the window was locked as well… so that meant one thing… go find Trevor… Trevor is amazing at credit carding doors, its a beautiful talent and I’m glad that he has it! I was very thankful for it today. He came over and within a few seconds I was back in my apartment. Let this be a lesson to you kids… always have a good looking neighbor that can card your door!

No comments: