Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Imagine if you will, that a brand new never been done before position gets created at work. And people think that you should put in for it, so you do. All you know about the job is that its a step higher than what you currently are and comes with a two dollar raise. So your managers conduct interviews and select the seven people needed to fill the position. You are one of them. But what di you say when people ask you what your job is?! Even more important what do the managers say when you ask them what your job is? Want to here the response that I got for the last month to the last question? "You're kind of like an assistant manager, but not. It doesn't matter though, you'll do great." Does this tell me anything about what I'll be doing?! Heck no! Well today I went to training, and I finally feel like I know what my job is, and that I can actually accomplish it. But don't ask me to describe it just yet! Give me a week or two to put all those words together!


I finally feel like I've had a breaking point and I'm not having to wander around being totally lost now. Everything is starting to come together, and not just at work either! It's such a good feeling! All I can say is FINALLY!

No comments: