Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is coming!

Even though I don't really like that it's starting to cool off, I'm getting excited to take fall pictures. Here is one that I took while we were camping in Idaho last weekend.

So things have been changing a bit. I spent most of last week in Logan training for my new position at Walmart. I am the Zone Merchandise Manager of homelines and entertainment at the Perry store. It will be a good change and I'm looking forward to the challenge. I will basically be in charge of getting all the merchandise in and making features for the departments under me. Also, I gain a lot of responsibilities that Assistant Managers have without me becoming salary. It's a new position that Walmart just created, so not all of us are quite sure what the job entails.

I also want to say congratulations to my friend Kim Purcell, she just got engaged last weekend to Jared Iverson- a really great guy that treats her so wonderfully! I wish you the best!!!

No comments: