Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Objects in the mirror are redder than they appear





For some unknown reason I've always had a fasination with auburn hair. I don't know if it's because auburn rhymes with Hepburn and I really love Audrey, amazing woman. Or that I'm not so secretly jealous of my younger cousin's auburn hair and his really cute freckles. Either way, it doesn't look good on me. I of course have a talent for forgetting that it doesn't look good on me and always turns out lighter than the box for some reason. This is all true for the most recent attempt, although I must say that the color itself is really quite amazing, it just doesn't look good on me. So at 8:45 May 28, 2008 I will be going to the store to purchase a dark chocolatey brown color to cover up the red. Next time I get this wild idea to dye my entire head red (highlights of red actually turn out beautifully) someone please remind me to listen to my mom when she says, "Now are you sure you want to do this? You have such pretty brown hair, just let it be brown."


1 comment:

mkm said...

I can't really tell because of the lighting but it looks cute to me. But I will trust you that you hate it. good luck with the next dying!