Sunday, March 14, 2010

Surprise kiss…

No by the title I didn’t get a surprise kiss, but question to all of you. Have you ever wanted to just randomly go up to some really good looking guy and kiss them just to see what the response was? I’m not talking about a quick peck, I’m talking full on passionate kiss on the mouth?

I’m beginning to think this is the only way that I’m going to break the friendship barrier with a few guys that I know, because I can only handle sitting on the side lines watching them go after girl after girl, while I stand there not knowing what to do to get their attention. And any thing I do try gets pushed aside as something that “cute, shy, Meg the friend” did… So warning to all you guys out there.., if you keep it up, you may get a slight surprise one day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just go for the kiss! If any guy turns down a kiss- they aren't worth of even casual friendship!

Pianojo said...

I say go for it!! You've got nothing to loose and everything to gain. I've always wanted to have the courage to do that. I'd better get a text if you do!

Anonymous said...

A guy friend of mine told me that I should go up to a guy and tell him that I wanna make out with him. You could always try that. :)

Tayna said...

I've always wanted to do that too! Just shove a guy against a wall and lay one on him. I think you should do it and then let us know how it went. :)