Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween!

So I realize that my last few posts, and this one are a bit late, and I know I'm a slacker, so we will all have to accept that! lol

So here it is, Halloween!
For some reason I got it in my head that I wanted to be a flapper. And this picture is really horrid, but honestly it looked better in real life, Conly must not take pictures well.
Some of our neighbor kids, I'm really not sure what any of them were supposed to be.
Here are our pumpkins, this was the first time that we have carved pumpkins in about five years.
This was the best pumpkin by far! Can you guess who carved it? haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Megan!!! I just found your blog and I am so happy! You look amazing! How's life treating you?
Melissa (Andersen) Coates

memmenkay said...

I hope you aren't meaning that I look amazing in my costume! lol. Life is pretty good, How about you? I didn't know that you got married! Congratulations!!!