Friday, October 3, 2008

For Marci...

My family thought I was crazy for making them pull over and take this picture when we entered the beach at Bear Lake.


I meant to post this clear back in July but here it is...



In memory of Parisi's Document Design class. To the man with purple hair, the man who was teaching a design class but didn't know how to turn on a computer, the man who wouldn't let his students design anything in color (I don't think he'd realized it was invented yet), the man whom Marci vented in many a blog, the man who made us redesign the same annoying pamphlet everyday for 12 weeks and then gave us B's, to the man who required us to buy a design book from 1980, this picture is for you.



















,

1 comment:

mkm said...

Oh I love it Meg! I only sorta kinda miss that class. Mostly for the things that happened while we were not paying attention. Pretty much the entire class...
Oh good ol' assistant editor to the newsletter for the Utah State BNR department.